Friday, April 22, 2011

Are You Ready for Some Football?!

Did you know that when they say that they're going to play "The Anthem" before Monday night football, they don't mean the national anthem? They mean the Hank Williams, Jr. song. I was confused.

And yes, it has been months since the SuperBowl, literally. But now is as good a time as any to finally put up pictures. I have to say it may be my favorite cake I've ever made.

The cake was for one of the hubbin's coworkers at TCTMNBN. Her only request was that they wanted a cake "just like John's." Which was a Pittsburg Steelers cake. (And for the record, I still think that Ben Roethlisberger is a terrible person [allegedly], I'm just sayin'.) But seeing as how it was the SuperBowl, I thought I'd do it up a little. The addition of the SuperBowl logo, complete with ther Jerry Jones Stadium, was perfect.




I adore the tiny little Steelers helmet. Look at the little indention near the mask!
 The Greenbay helmet didn't turn out as nice, but still...

AND the Packers won and I rejoiced at the demise of Mr. Roethisberger.

No comments:

Post a Comment