Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Naked Mohawk-Baby Carrot Jockeys!!!



As an avid lover of almost all things cake, I had the opportunity of a lifetime yesterday. That's right, I got to meet Jen and John of Cake Wrecks! They're on a booksigning tour right now and came to Tempe's Changing Hands Bookstore (FYI:Pat Benatar and Cat Cora are coming up soon).

The night was filled with suggestive cakes, way too literal bakers, awesome cake, friendly people, and of course, the stars of Cake Wrecks. The hubbin declaired that Jen and John just seemed like dorks and perfectly normal people, I suppose they should take that as a complement.

Of course here's some photo goodness:
Jen and John-ain't they adorable? The witty banter was entertaining.
The winner of the make your own wreck contest:
Jen and John with the picture of the famous Naked Mohawk-Baby Carrot Jockies:
And of course, me getting my copy of the book signed:

No comments:

Post a Comment